Here when you are ready
Get in Touch
A question, a first conversation, or your next session. Let’s find the right place to start.

How can I help?
Let’s beginChoose what brings you here.
How would you like to meet?
Choose the setting that suits you.
When would suit you?
For your in-person session in Stourbridge. Share a preference, and I’ll confirm availability with you.
Meet online
Choose a time on Calendly. Your booking is confirmed there.
What would you like to ask?
Your enquiry is treated in confidence. A few words are enough; we can talk more privately when we speak.
Thank you for reaching out.
Your enquiry has been received. Viktoria will reply personally about your next step. This does not confirm an appointment.
Other ways to connect
Visit the practice
Strictly by appointment only.
Before we begin
Frequently asked questions.
How do I know whether I need Focused Support or Deeper Therapy?
You don't need to decide before we meet. If you're unsure, book a free introductory call and we can talk about what is bringing you to therapy and decide together where it makes sense to start.
Do you offer face-to-face and online sessions?
Yes. I work face-to-face from my private practice at 11 St John’s Road, Stourbridge, DY8 1EJ, and online via Google Meet.
How long is each session?
Therapy sessions are 50 minutes. I also offer a free 20-minute introductory call if you would like to meet me before deciding whether to book.
How much does therapy cost?
A single session is £80. A 3-session Focused Support block is £180, and a 6-session therapy block is £300.
Do I need to know exactly what I want to work on?
Not at all. Some people arrive with a very clear issue or goal, while others simply know that something doesn't feel right. We can begin with whatever feels most important to you.
What happens in the first session?
There is no fixed formula. We will talk about what has brought you to therapy, what you would like to understand or change, and what feels most important to you. It is also an opportunity for us to begin getting a sense of how we might work together.
Will you use hypnotherapy during my sessions?
Not necessarily. I work integratively, which means I draw on different therapeutic approaches depending on you and what emerges in our work. Hypnotherapy is one of the approaches I may integrate where appropriate and agreed together - it is not something you need to choose in advance.
How many sessions will I need?
There is no universal answer. Some people come with something specific that can be explored through focused work, while others benefit from longer-term therapy. We review the work together rather than deciding in advance how long you "should" need.
What is your cancellation policy?
I ask for at least 24 hours' notice if you need to cancel or reschedule a session.
